Ayubowan! ආයුබෝවන්

I see that glistening trinklet not so far away from me; hanging amongst a pile of other small stashes of treasures. It's beautiful and just what the doctor prescribes to convert one's sense of beauty into tangible possessions. I walk along, towards it and make it mine; quickly; only so that the discovery of that form of beauty, becomes mine.

It is Hikkaduwa and its hot outside. Aroma rises from nearby shacks and shops to serve customers. It's early noon and I am at my prim. Last day in the island nation and I wish it never turned 'last day'. The song 'All good things' rush into my mind, when I think of parting with this form of natural beauty. Which probably explains why we all try the possession of beauty into a tangible form; like a souvenir or a piece of jewelry. Such possessions keep alive the memory of beauty; and not probably the beauty itself.

Sri Lanka, always gave me memories.
All images are copyrighted and will require prior permission to replicate/ reuse.

Fish roll and Fish+ egg dumpling

Attention seeker just too adorable

Dambulla Temple

SriLankan lunch - Rice, Dal, Veggies, Fish

Cheers ! Lion Lager

Date Lunch Menu

Treasures!

Hikkaduwa

Ancient cities

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Food

This. Me.

When you walked back in