Reminiscence

From 2014

Where should I begin about 2014? 
It was such a bittersweet year-a total mixed one; with precious gains and unimaginable losses. Gains so like coarse honey and losses that last a lifetime. It seemed so true when people say that as you gain so shall you loose. But with 2014, there was no beginning or an end.

Rewinding is not a good idea. But at this juncture when a new year is dawning, I need to sit back and re-look at what I have gone through, what I cherish, what I miss, what to keep close, what to not let go!


1) Love came by my way; and I knew when I met that soul



2) Lost two most important people from my life: and I never expected them to vanish so soon: grandma and grandpa. Always stay etched in my heart you two, and bless us from where you are.



3) took up a new job, closer to specializing in my area. Feels better.



4) My own home. decorating it, being with it, living in it.



5) Got an opportunity to travel to Alappey; wanted to, since long. Houseboats, valloms and God of small things mega-rushed into my brain.


7) Wrote a book: being appreciated on it just makes my day, every day.


8) Started to design icons on a regular basis.


9) Started the building blocks of the second book; may take some time, with what I have in mind.


10) Learnt to cook sambar! YES! been on the hit-list that, and it was time, I mastered it.


11) Started actually dedicating my time to learning CSS + HTML. It's tough, I'll not lie, but hey, what isn't?


12) developing a weird taste for coffee. Really weird. 


13) Started my own new garden; 5-6 plants now. On the run for a terrarium now. Soon. Soon.


14) Traveled to Yercaud. It was OK but needed the break.


15) Learning to bake. Cinnamon rolls, Boom!



Let's figure what 2015's got to give. Hoping for love and peace. Praying that it be so.
Have an exceptionally awesome 2015.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Food

This. Me.

When you walked back in